MCQS for PPSC lecturer test computer science CS – SET 3
- _________ register stores the result of ALU operations.
(A) Data Register
(B) Accumulator Register
(C) Data Address Register
(D) Instruction Register
- A relation that contains minimal redundancy and allows easy use is called
(D) All of above
- _______ refers to the transmission of data in just one direction at a time.
(B) Half duplex
(C) Full duplex
- The device which uses the parallel transmission is called?
(B) Light Pen
- _____ is a conceptual and representational model of data used to represent the entity framework infrastructure.
- ________ connecting two different networks together and providing communication between them.
- Free software is also known as?
(A) Public Domain Software
(B) Encrypted Software
(D) Copy Protected Software
- DPI is an abbreviation for?
(A) Data per Inch
(B) Dot per Inch
(C) Digit per Inch
(D) Decimal per Inch
- _______ may hold an instruction, a storage address, or any kind of data.
- Which of the following is used to control all the parts of a manufacturing process?
Click here to Read More MCQs – SET 4