Software Project Management MCQs
1. What are Requirements refined and analyzed to assess their clarity, completeness, and_____
D. None of these
2. A software project that meets all the given objectives is a success of _________.
A. Project fundamental purpose
B. Project quality
C. Project requirement
D. Project management myth
E. None of these
3. ___________ is not an effective software project management focus..
4. What is the abbreviation of PM-CMM…
A. product management capability maturity model
B. process management capability maturity model
C. people management capability maturity model
D. project management capability maturity model
5. _________ is not a project manager’s activity.
A. project design
B. project management
C. project planning
D. project control
The __________ is not an approach to software cost estimation?
7. Which one of the following is not considered as a risk in project management?
A. Staff turnover
C. Product competition
D. Specification delays
8. What is the process each manager follows during the life of a project is known as
A. Project Management
B. Project Management Life Cycle
C. Manager life cycle
D. All of the mentioned
9. The quality planning is the process of developing a quality plan for_________.
B. project manager
10. Which of the following is the sub-process of process improvement?
A. Process introduction
C. Process analysis
D. Process distribution
11. Which one the following is an internal software quality from given below?
12. What is the symbolic representation of RUP __________________
A. Rational Unified Process
B. Rational Unified Process
C. Rational Unified Program
D. Rational Unified Process