Engineering Drawing (CAD) MCQs Quizlet Bank
1. Which one represents a reducing scale?
2. Which one is used for visible outlines?
A. Continuous thin
B. Continuous thick
C. Short zigzag thin
D. Chain thin line
3. Which one is used for dimension line?
A. Chain thin line
C. Continuous thick
D. Continuous thin
4. There is a dotted line which represents?
A. Centre line
B. Hatching line
C. Hidden edges
D. Projection line
5. There is a metric thread of 10mm diameter and it is represented by?
D. None of the above
6. There is a ‘Representative fraction’ (RF) and it is defined as?
A. The actual length of the object / Length of an object in the drawing
B. Isometric length of the object / Length of an object in the drawing
C. Length of an object in the drawing / Actual length of the object
D. Length of an object in the drawing / Isometric length of the object
7. There are two arms of the drafter and it remains at?
8. Which one compass is used to draw very large circles?
9. What is the designation of a sheet of size 594 x 841?
10. Which one is the softest pencil?
D. None of these