Let us see the very important Social Networks solved MCQs
1. Who Social networks are organized primarily __________.
2. Social networks have an information-sharing capacity. As such, a great distribution channel for?
3.___________ social network is considered the most popular for business to business marketing?
4. Advantage a non–profit has when opening a private social network…..
a.the start-up cost of a private social network
b.spend more time using social networks.
c.it has an immediate user base of people interested in the cause.
d.supporters have a higher tolerance for messages.
5. Larger social networking sites
a.will force niche social networks.
b.social media trends.
c.to see declining growth rates.
d.better fit for nonprofit organizations.
6. Facebook and Linked are popular social networks globally.
7. when marketing with social networks is to identify the goals.
8. Facebook Places is targeted to large brands.
9. best practice to interact under a personal account on LinkedIn.
10. white label social network’s primary difference is that it is privately run by a nonprofit organization.
11. ___________methods of social network marketing should a company always use.
a. Blogging the only
b. Twitter, Blogs, Facebook
d. Depends on the company and its product
12. ___________is the term updates by Twitter users.
13. What is meant by “guerilla marketing”?
a. Using resources such as time
b. Using advertising spots
c. Having a large scale marketing
d. Using television ads
14. What is meant by Brand Management?
a. Managing the marketing staff
b. Management of the marketing budget
c. The company executive management
d. Creating a consistent image for the company
15. Why is it important to post to a blog?
a. It reduces the cost per blog post
b. Keep readers engaged
c. the social media marketing specialist
d. It allows more chances
16. ___________is an important aspect of creating blogs and posting content?
a. Using a witty user name
b. Posting at least once a month
c. Social Media Optimization
d. Using humor
17. What is a “vlog”?
a. Video Log
b. Video blog
c. Log of blog activity
d. New technology to aid in blogging
18. ___________ a company do on Facebook apart from their page?
a. Post more updates
b. Post controversial
c. Use several pictures
d. both companies originated and posting to other groups
19. How can a company ensure that the proper audience finds their YouTube videos?
a. Post links on the company blog
b. no method to effectively direct people to company videos
c. Use of keywords
d. Sending out mail advertisements
20. In a company that should own the social marketing plan?
a. Head of Marketing
d. Operational staff
21. What is meant by “micro-blogging”?
a. Blogging daily
b. Blogs that are posted by companies
c. Blogs with limited individual posts
d. Blogging from mobile devices
22. What is meant by A/B testing in marketing?
a. Testing of 2 different products
b. Testing 2 versions of an advertisement to best response
c. testing of medical products before legally allowing
d. Testing via 2 mediums,t.v, radio
23. What is “social media optimization”?
a. easily creates publicity via social networks
b. Writing clear content
c. Creating short content which is easily indexed
d. create content for social networks hiring people
24. What place does Pricing have in marketing?
a. Higher prices guarantee higher revenue stream
b. The company should actively market
c. tested to see what elicits the best consumer response
d. Marketing based on the pricing level
25. What would the marketing budget section of a marketing plan detail?
a. The cost to write the plan
b. The expected costs for each ad campaign
c. The overall marketing budget for a year
d. The marketing personnel job descriptions
26. How the company uses the same material for both traditional and social network marketing?
a. Posting a luring comment on Twitter
b. Selling ad space on the company website
c. Utilizing a television ad campaign online
d. Creating a magazine print ad
27. How often should a marketing plan be revisited?
a. Never, once written it is complete
b. order to revisit the plan of action
c. At company board meetings
d. financial review of the company each month
28._________ would be leveraging both social network and traditional marketing?
a. print advertisements with a coupon for a store
b. drives people to a website where there is a free trial offer
c. Posting an advertisement on a message board
d. Hosting a video ad on YouTube
29. social network marketing plan differ from a traditional marketing plan
a. The brand image completely different for social marketing
b. social marketing is different for The staff requirements and skillsets.
c. the social marketing plan is required for traditional marketing
d. method of delivery, a marketing plan, either way, will be similar
30. ___________ is valuable in increasing a page rank?
a. Paying for placement
b. Static content
c. highly ranked pages
d. No contact information