Table of Contents
Mobile and Wireless Network MCQs
1. The IEEE 802.11 defines basic service set as a building block of a wireless is…
D. All of the these
2. There are many hidden stations in wireless LAN, so we did not detect the…
3. A set that makes stationary or mobile wireless station and also has optional central base station is known as…
A. Extended service set
B. Access point
C. Basic service set
D. Network point set
4. The transmission Wireless is divided into how many groups
A. 8 broad groups
B. 2 broad groups
C. 5 broad groups
D. 3 broad groups
5. WPA stands for?
A. wired protected access
B. wi-fi protected access
C. wi-fi process access
D. wired process access
6. Which one of the following event is not possible in wireless LAN…
A. collision detection
B. acknowledgment of data frames
C. multi-mode data transmission
D. none of the mentioned
7. To identify and secure merchandise, What is the wireless communications technology used in retail operations?
D. Micro Sensors
8. WLAN device is installed in or attached to a PC to provide an interface to a wireless network is __________.
A. Access Point
B. Network Adaptor
9. Which term is used to describe the ability for networking devices from different manufacturers to communicate effectively?
10. What the FCC’s RF bands operate in the frequency range of 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz ________.
11. When deciding between a WLAN and a wired LAN beyond the network medium, Which one of the following is not a consideration?
A. Ease of installation
C. RF Interferences
12. What is the acronym for International Organization for Standardization is__________.