Software quality Assurance MCQ’s
1. Which quality is measured as a foundation of requirement…?
d) None of the mentioned
2. Select which option is not true about SQA…?
a) Audits and reviews to be performed by the team
b) Amount of technical work to be performed
c) Evaluations to be performed
d) Documents that are produced by the SQA team.
3. A product which is manufactured by using the degree of the design specification…
a) Quality of conformance
b) Quality Control
c) Quality Assurance
d) None of the above.
4. Software quality assurance consists of which function of management.
a) reporting functions
b) auditing functions
c)both and b
d)all of the above
5. Which of the following is not included in prevention cost?
a) equipment calibration and maintenance
b) formal technical reviews
c) test equipment reviews
d) quality planning reviews
6. Select what is the primary objective of formal technical reviews to find during the process so that after the release of the software they do not become the defect…
d) none of the mentioned
7. Select the people who identify the document and verifies the correctness of the software…
a) Project manager
b) SQA team
c) Project team
d) All of the mentioned
8. Select the option which is not an appraisal in SQA?
a) inter-process inspection
d) quality planning
9. Select which one is not an External failure costs?
b) helpline support
c) warranty work
d) complaint resolution
10. What happened if an expected result is not specified then
a. we cannot run the test
b. we cannot automate the user input values
c. it may be difficult to determine if the test has passed or failed
d. it may difficult to repeat the test
11. Loop Testing methodology includes which of the following.
a. Simple Loops
b. Nested Loops
c. Concatenated Loops
d. All of the above
12. Faults are found most cost-effectively in which test activity?
d. Check Exit criteria completion