Software Engineering Requirement MCQs
1. Which of the following is correct for the types of requirements?
D. All of the above
2. Select the developer-specific requirement?
E. Both B & D
3. The following is not a step of requirement engineering?
4. What is abbreviation of FAST?
A. Functional Application Specification Technique
B. Facilitated Application Specification Technique
C. Fast Application Specification Technique
D. None of the mentioned
5. Symbolic representation of QFD is…
A. quality function development
B. quality function deployment
C. quality function design
D. none of the mentioned
6. What are the system requirement of the documents..?
7. The most important stakeholder is___________:
A. Middle-level stakeholder
B. Entry level personnel
C. Users of the software
8. Which of these steps is includes in the Requirement engineering process…
A. Requirement Gathering
B. Feasibility study
D. Both A & B
9. In the elicitation process, the developers discuss with the client and end users and know their expectations for the software.
A. Organizing requirements
B. Requirement gathering
C. Negotiation & discussion
10. Which the process to gather the software requirements from the client, analyze and document them is known as…..
A. Software system analyst
B. User interface requirements
C. Requirement elicitation process
D. Requirement engineering process
11. How the interviews held between two persons across the table is..
12. The computer-based system can have a profound effect on the design that is chosen and also the implementation approach will be applied.
A. Behavioral elements
B. Flow-oriented elements
C. Scenario-based elements
D. Class-based elements