Cyber Crime Solved MCQs Questions Answers.
1. Which one option is not a type of cybercrime?
a) Data theft
c) Damage to data and systems
d) Installing antivirus for protection
2.McAfee is an example of
A. Photo Editing Software
B. Quick Heal
3. Cyber-crime can be categorized into ________ types.
4. Which of the following is not a type of peer-to-peer cyber-crime?
b) Injecting Trojans to a target victim
d) Credit card details leak in the deep web
5. Which of the following is not an example of a computer as a weapon cyber-crime?
a) Credit card fraudulent
b) Spying someone using keylogger
c) IPR Violation
6. Which of the following is not done by cybercriminals?
a) Unauthorized account access
b) Mass attack using Trojans as botnets
c) Email spoofing and spamming
d) Report vulnerability in any system
7. What is the name of the IT law that India is having in the Indian legislature?
a) India’s Technology (IT) Act, 2000
b) India’s Digital Information Technology (DIT) Act, 2000
c) India’s Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000
d) The Technology Act, 2008
8. In which year India’s IT Act came into existence?
9. What is the full form of ITA-2000?
a) Information Tech Act -2000
b) Indian Technology Act -2000
c) International Technology Act -2000
d) Information Technology Act -2000
10. Under which section of the IT Act, stealing any digital asset or information is written a cyber-crime.
11.The first computer virus is ——–
A. I Love You
12.Which of the following is known as Malicious software?
A. illegal war
D. malicious ware
13.To protect a computer from virus, you should install ——– on your computer.
A. backup wizard
B. disk cleanup
D. disk defragmenter
14. How to track Email?
A. Read notify
B. Self distracting
C. Spy pin
15.What are the types of password attacks?
C.Man in the middle attack