Last modified on August 16th, 2019
We are welcome you a part of our team. We are looking for various Internee/ Freelancers /Part time/Full-Time employee having great expertise in any of the mentioned subjects to write Articles, Tutorials and another similar kind of content.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Management Science
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Geological engineering
- Gas & Petroleum engineering & many more
- Applied Geology
- Animal Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Library Science
- Sports Science
- Food Sciences & Technology
- Earth Sciences
- Sociology & Cultural Studies
- English Linguistics
- Fine Arts
Procedure to Apply
Email Your CV to [email protected]
If you will be a short list for further procedure, then you will be informed by email for further procedure.
Note: Your content must be unique. You will not be allowed to copy and paste any one line from any source. Images will also be original images.|
When your article will be approved by our reviewers, then you will be paid for the article and after that, you will be not be allowed to reuse the content for any kind of purpose. The created content will be the copyrighted property of the company. Our content is copyrighted under the Digital Millennium Copy Right Act Services 2019.
Attractive salary packages depending upon your writing experience level.
Benefits of working with Us
• You can work from home.
• You can work as per your convenience.
• You will get paid for every work you did.
• You can work for a lifetime with us.
• You can do it with your regular job.
• Its money is many times more than you pay because with pay you need to move in your car to your working place. Sometimes you need to buy a nearby house or need to rent a flat only for your job.
- It will help in improving your knowledge.
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020
- Past Guess Paper of Auditing - May 12, 2020