Last modified on January 5th, 2021
Software testing multiple choice Questions
1. Select from which of the following the regression testing should be performed.
a) Every week
b) After the software has changed
c) As often as possible
d) When the environment has changed
e) Both option (b,d)
2. When would the testing have been stopped?
a) When all the tests run
b) When the faults have been fixed
c) When the time completed
d) when all the risk are resolved
3. non-functional test does not belong to which of the following categories?
b) Usability and Security
c) State level Transition
d) all of the above
4. Which of the following is a form of functional testing?
a) Security level testing
b) Boundary value analysis
c) Performance testing
d) Usability testing
5. When reporting faults found to developers, testers should be:
a) polite and helpful
c) sensitive and insisting that a bug is not a “feature” if it should be fixed
d) All of the above
6.Impact Analysis help to decide which of the following testing describe below.
a) How much regression testing should be done
b) How many more test cases need to written
c) Exit Criteria
d) Different Tools to perform Regression Testing
7. Select which of the below is not a Fundamental Test Process?
a) Test Planning
b) Requirement Analysis
c) implementation and Execution
d) Evaluating test criteria and reporting
8. Which of the following techniques is NOT a black box technique?
a) Syntax testing
b) Linear Code Sequence and Jump
c)State transition testing
d) Boundary value analysis
9. What should be done in the kick off phase of a formal review
a) Explaining all objective
b) Follow up meetings
c) Fixing defects found
d) Individual Meeting
10. Select Impact Analysis is used in which of the following?
a)User acceptance testing
b) Component testing
c) Non-functional system testing
d) Maintenance testing
11.Which of the following is not checked by Statement Coverage
a) Missing Statements
b) Unused Branches
c) Dead Code
d) Unused Statement
12.What is used as a measure of code coverage?
b) Trends analysis
d) Time Spent Testing
MCQs collection of solved and repeated MCQs with answers for the preparation of competitive exams, admission test and job of PPSC, FPSC, UPSC, AP, APPSC, APSC, BPSC, PSC, GOA, GPSC, HPSC, HP, JKPSC, JPSC, KPSC, KERALAPSC, MPPSC, MPSC, MPSCMANIPUR, MPSC, NPSC, OPSC, RPSC, SPSCSKM, TNPSC, TSPSC, TPSC, UPPSC, UKPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC ALPSC, NPSC, LPSC, SCPSC, DPSC, DCPSC, PSC, UPSC, WVPSC, PSCW, and WPSC.