Real-Time System MCQs
1. What is the Real-time systems?
A. Used for monitoring events as they occur
B. Primarily used on mainframe computers
C. Used for real-time interactive users
D. Used for program development
2. The __________ Operating System pays more attention to the meeting of the time limits.
3. In real time operating system is__________
A. kernel is not required
B. process scheduling can be done only once task
C. must be serviced by its deadline period
D. all processes have the same priority
4. The interrupt latency should be _________ for real time operating systems.
C. dependent on the scheduling
5. Which scheduling amount of CPU time is allocated to each process?
A. equal share scheduling
B. none of the mentioned
C. earliest deadline first scheduling
D. proportional share scheduling
6. What is the Use of robot by car manufacturing companies the example of…
A. applicant controlled computers
B. user controlled computers
C. machine controlled computers
D. network controlled computers
7. When the System processes data instructions without any delay is called as
A. online system
B. real time system
C. instruction system
D. offline system
8. Which single task of a particular application is process is a type of processor…
A. applicant processor
B. one task processor
C. real time processor
D. dedicated processor
9. The Designing of system take into considerations of_________.
A. operating system
B. communication system
D. all of above
E. none of these
10. The Time duration required for scheduling dispatcher to stop one process and start another is called…
A. dispatch latency
B. process latency
C. interrupt latency
D. execution latency
11. Which of the following is correct in real time?
A. non preemptive kernels
B. preemptive kernels
C. neither preemptive nor non preemptive kernels
D. preemptive kernels or non preemptive kernels
12. Which of the following is Preemptive, priority based scheduling guarantees?
A. protection of memory
B. hard real time functionality
C. soft real time functionality
D. all of the above
E. none of these