HEC ETC TEST for lecturer Computer Science for lecturer post in the University of Mianwali in Pakistan held on 8th October 2022. If you are applying for some other university test and have HEC Test, then these questions will help you to understand the paper’s nature. Let’s see some MCQs covered in a past paper held on 8th october 2022.
- C/C++ is a what kind of language?
(A). Low level (B) High level …..2 more options
2. which operator takes only integer operands?
+, %, /, *
3. The procedure of changing one-bit pattern into another by bitwise function is called?
Biting, Chopping, Masking, Pruning
4. Let y be an array, operations can’t perform except.___?
++y, y+1, y++, y*2
5. what is the function of recursion?
Easier debugging, increase code size, logical clarity, and reduced execution time.
6. what will be the result of 2*3+1-3*2?
7. FSM can recognize what kind of languages?
8. In a relational database, which normal form is considered adequate for normal relational database design?
2NF, 3NF, Boyce NF, 4NF
Research Methodology Questions
The process of data gathering about a website data search is called?
More MCQs are covered from these topics;
- Research design
- Qualitative and quantitive research
Paper paten in October 2022
|Object Oriented Paradigm||03|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||06|
|Digital Logic and Computer Organization||04|
|Software Engineering & Development||03|
|Computer Communication and Networks||04|
|Computer Architecture & Assembly Language||05|
|Theory of Automata and Formal Languages||06|
|Analysis of Algorithms||06|