Botany Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are ________ hydrogen bonds between thymine and adenine:
2. The eyes on potato tubers are:
D. Nodes with buds
3. What is the stage of meiosis called in which pairing of homologous chromosomes starts?
4. Fungus excluding mycelium is:
5. A gene is located on the site of chromosome which is called a:
6. Photorespiration involves the organelles in it which are:
A. Chloroplast, peroxisome, and glyoxysomes
B. Glyoxysomes, chloroplast, and mitochondria
C. Chloroplast, mitochondria and peroxisome
D. Mitochondria, peroxisome and glyoxysomes
7. The ratio of F2 generation in a dihybrid cross is:
8. Floridean starch is found in __________:
9. What does the phenomenon called when a single gene has multiple effects?
10. What is The hormone reducing transpiration rate by inducing stomatal closure called:
11. When was the Lamarck’s theory of evolution published?
12. The female sex organ in bryophytes is known as: