Last modified on September 12th, 2020
Biology MCQs for lecturer test
Let’s see some important and most asked Biology MCQs for the lecturer test.
1. What are the animals called that absorb heat from their surroundings?
2. Results of multiple results support a series of a hypothesis known as:
C. Scientific law
3. When do ground squirrels move to burrow in midday?
4. Which is correct for a productive theory?
A. It has explanatory power
B. It is predictive
C. Discourages suggestion of different hypotheses
D. Both A & B
5. Hormones trigger heat production known as:
A. Dynamic thermogenesis
B. Static thermogenesis
C. Non-shivering thermogenesis
D. Shivering thermogenesis
6. Mendel’s work’s conclusion lead to a:
A. Scientific law
B. Productive theory
C. Scientific hypothesis
7. Which plants can remove the flooding of its cells in fresh water?
8. Using which technique breeders have developed better varieties of food items?
A. Genetic Engineering
B. Biological control techniques
D. Hydroponic culture technique
9. A cup-shaped swelling in each nephron is referred to as:
C. Bowman’s capsule
10. Asexual reproduction produces genetically identical copies of organisms called:
B. Biological control
11. In which metabolic disease, the formation of kidney stones take place?
12. To grow vegetables & fruits, which technique can be used by astronauts?
B. Hydroponic culture technique
C. Tissue culture techniques
Topic Covered: Biology MCQs for lecturer test.