Table of Contents
1.The cutaneous plexus and the papillary plexus consist of
A. Specialized cells for cutaneous sensations.
B. A network of nerves to provide dermal sensation.
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
2. Why is iron uptake called active?
A. Ions move freely
B. Energy is expended
C. Ions are active
D. B and C
3. The Plants obtain their nitrogen from the soil in the …… form?
A. Nitric acid
B. Free nitrogen gas
D. Nitrogen oxide
4. Which one is a synthetic auxin?
5. The transpiration is regulated by the movements of …
A. Subsidiary cells of the leaves
B. Mesophyll tissue cells
C. Guard cells of the stomata
D. Epidermal cells of the leaves
6. Hybridomas are the fusion product of …
A. abnormal antibody-producing cell with the myeloma
B. normal antibody-producing cell with the myeloma
C. sex cells with myeloma
D. All of the above
7. Transport of food in plants occurs through…..
A. Sieve elements
C. Transfusion tissue
D. B and C
8. Which Ig is produced in primary immune response?
9. The antibody-dependent cytotoxicity is seen in…..
A. Non-compatible blood transfusion
B. Local anaphylaxis
C. Generalized anaphylaxis
D. Immune complex reaction
10. Guard cells are helpful in…
B. Protection against grazing
C. Fighting against infection