Last modified on September 12th, 2020
Let’s see some important and most asked Biology MCQ’s.
1.The cutaneous plexus and the papillary plexus consist of
A. Specialized cells for cutaneous sensations.
B. A network of nerves to provide dermal sensation.
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
2. Why is iron uptake called active?
A. Ions move freely
B. Energy is expended
C. Ions are active
D. B and C
3. The Plants obtain their nitrogen from the soil in the …… form?
A. Nitric acid
B. Free nitrogen gas
D. Nitrogen oxide
4. Which one is a synthetic auxin?
5. The transpiration is regulated by the movements of …
A. Subsidiary cells of the leaves
B. Mesophyll tissue cells
C. Guard cells of the stomata
D. Epidermal cells of the leaves
6. Hybridomas are the fusion product of …
A. abnormal antibody-producing cell with the myeloma
B. normal antibody-producing cell with the myeloma
C. sex cells with myeloma
D. All of the above
7. Transport of food in plants occurs through…..
A. Sieve elements
C. Transfusion tissue
D. B and C
8. Which Ig is produced in primary immune response?
9. The antibody-dependent cytotoxicity is seen in…..
A. Non-compatible blood transfusion
B. Local anaphylaxis
C. Generalized anaphylaxis
D. Immune complex reaction