MCQS Chemistry – Multiple choice questions – test – exam
In this tutorial, we will try to cover the following MCQs.
- Those substances which give hydroxyl ions in water is called?
- Which one gives a mixture of hydrocarbons on halogenations?
- Those substances which give hydrogen ions in water is called?
|D||None of them|
- Baeyer’s test shows the presence of?
|A||A triple bond|
|B||A double bond|
|D||Both A and B|
- KHSO4is a?
- Which one is the least reactive?
- Neutral solution has pH value?
- Does ethane react with chlorine in the presence of?
|B||Carbon tetra chloride|
- According to bronsted acid are?
- Which is a factor related to blood clotting?
Topic Covered: MCQS Chemistry – Multiple choice questions – test – exam