Report writing elaborates on a topic by using the evaluated facts, graphs, and charts to support its findings and arguments. In report writing, an event or incident is written precisely in a well-formatted way. The aim of report writing is to discuss outcomes, to figure out problems, and find their solution. In this article, I will tell you how to write a report on road accidents with examples.
Examples of Report writing on Road Accidents
Example 1: [Report writing on Road Accidents]
On 10 October 2021 early morning around eight O’clock, I met a severe accident that filled my eyes with tears. I was crossing the road when I saw two vehicles including a minibus and a van that was carrying some children and moving towards the school road. Both rammed into each other dangerously. The cause of that collision was the high speed of both vehicles. As a result of the crash, three students from 4th, 5th, and 8th grade were killed on the spot.
The head of one student was hit by the van. The second student fell out on the road and had a critical injury. While the third was pressed under a seat. The remaining students got seriously injured. All the students were taken to the nearest hospital. The students were shocked and unable to speak. They can’t even tell anything about them.
The driver of the school van was critically injured with three broken ribs and one leg. The hospital authority said that most of the injured students were in ventilation and 4 were somehow in stable condition after first aid. Most students had head injuries so, they got unconscious.
While turning the road towards school, the van crashed into the minibus that was on the opposite side. The driver of the minibus had no serious injuries so, he succeeded in running away instantly. While van driver’s condition was critical and taken to hospital along with other students. Meanwhile, the police came and started the investigation of the accident. The police inspected the place of the accident and took both vehicles into their custody. They also started searching for the minibus driver.
Helpful suggestions for writing about accidents
Example 2: [Report writing on Road Accidents]
Yesterday, I met an accident when I was coming back home from my job. A truck with excessive speed bumped with a car on the highway. The car was crashed fatally and the owner along with his wife was dead on the spot. There were also two children in the car who were injured critically. They were taken to hospital but one of the children died on the way.
The other child was put in ICU. After one hour of reaching the hospital, he also failed his bet of life and the entire family was no more.
The police are looking for the truck driver who fled at the spot. The police are suspecting him whether he was intoxicated because they found three bottles of alcohol in the truck. Police seized the truck as well as the car for investigation. They are also searching for the truck owner as well. May the deceased rest in peace.
More examples of report writing
- Report Writing on Science Exhibition
- Report writing on Road Accident
- Report Writing on an Event
- Report Writing on Annual Day in school, college
- Report Writing on Environment Day
- Report Writing on Flood
- Report Writing on Republic Day
- Report Writing on Blood Donation Camp
- Report Writing on Independence Day
- Report Writing on Tree Plantation
- How to write a report on an internship?
- Report Writing on damaged equipment
- Report writing on Bank robbery
- Report Writing on book fair
- Report writing on social media
Past Papers of Technical Report Writing
- Technical Report Writing Past Papers
- News Reporting & Writing Past Papers
- Technical & Business Writing Past Papers
- Feature, Column & Editorial Writing Past Papers
- English Writing Workshop Past Papers
- Advance Academic Reading and Writing Past Papers
- Academic Writing English Important Questions from Past Papers
- Past Guess Paper Academic English Writing
Read More MCQs on Technical Report Writing
- Important MCQs of Technical Report Writing
- Memos MCQs
- Letter Writing and Drafting MCQs
- Types of Letters MCQs
- Internet and Email MCQs
- Parts Of Business Letter MCQs
- Repeated MCQs of Technical Report Writing
- CV or Resume Writing MCQs
- Cover Letter MCQs
- Application Writing MCQs
- Essay Writing MCQs
- collaborative writing MCQs
- Discovering and Planning MCQs
- Purpose, Thesis, and Audience MCQs
- MCQs on Revising, Editing, and Proofreading in Report Writing
- Technical Report Writing Multiple Choice Questions MCQs
- Narrative Essay MCQs
Useful Tutorials on Report Writing
- What is report writing?
- Types of Content Writing
- How to Create the Best Event Report?
- How to Write a Medical Lab Report?
- How to Write Progress Completion Report?
- 5W and 1H of Report Writing
- How to write a report of internship?
- 100+ Essays examples
- Types of Report Writing
- Types of Content Writing
- Application for Fee Concession
- Examples of Report Writing on an Event
- How to Write a memo (Memorandum)?
- Writing a letter of recommendation for University Teachers and Students
To whom it may concern Certificate
- Example of writing Minutes Of Meeting
- How to Write a Vision Statement?
- How to Write Mission Statement?
- How to Write Goals and Objectives Statement?
Research Topics on Report writing
- Research Topics on Technical and Business Report writing
Topic Covered: Report writing on road accident sample, Report writing on road accident for class 8,class 9,class 10, class 11, class 12, bachelors and masters, Report writing on road accident in 200 words, Short report writing on road accident, Car incident report sample letter report writing on road accident, Write a newspaper report on a road accident, Report writing on road accident between car and truck, Report writing on road accident you have witnessed, Bus accident report writing on road accident