Adverbs as an Example of Evaluative Language
- Effectively: He teaches his students very effectively.
- Skilfully: Engineers are showing their work skillfully.
- Successfully: Engineers are showing their work successfully.
- Convincingly: Spiritual leader is brain washing the people convincingly.
- Clearly: I am clearly telling you that you will fail in exam if you would not change your study habits.
Adjectives as an Example of Evaluative Language
- Skilful: Ali is a skillful person.
- Engaging: My content writing team always try its best to create engaging content
- Effective: My content writing team produce effective content for students and its helps to get the A grade in exams.
- Clear: The writer is clear about his thoughts.
- Convincing: Donald Trump have a very strong convincing power to convince the American citizens.
- Thought-provoking: His lecture was very thought-provoking.
- Successful: Imran khan is a successful person in the history of Pakistan politics.
Verbs as an Example of Evaluative Language