Rules, formulae, and structure of Present Indefinite Tenses with examples in English
Structure of Present Indefinite positive Sentences
Subject + Base form of verb + object
Examples of Present Indefinite positive Sentences
He goes to school daily.
She works in a library.
I like the music.
Water flow in the canal.
She sleeps at 9 PM
I take the Taxi to the office.
My Brother live in Poland.
He has a Car.
Frog lives in water.
She comes here often.
Structure of Present Indefinite Negative Sentences
Subject+ Do not or Does not + Base form of verb + object
Do not + Does not
Examples of Present Indefinite Negative Sentences
She does not eat food.
I do not go to school.
You do not smoke.
She does not like a guitar.
I do not play cricket.
He does not drive her bike.
We do not need any favors.
He does not like running.
It does not matter.
You do not have a job.
PRESENT INDEFINITE TENSE (NEGATIVE)
- He doesn’t have a bath every day.
- Sammy doesn’t play the cricket very well.
- Uganda don’t work hard in sports.
- Ellie doesn’t do the same job every day.
- They don’t know my Email.
- I don’t use the social media every day.
- My parents doesn’t like the movies.
- Alia doesn’t live among us now.
- I don’t drive to my work.
- I don’t need a new Car.
- Ali do not need more Cola.
- Shah does not need more Tea.
- Waqar does’nt need a lot of help.
- Bill does not need a lot of Cash.
- Bailey and Menny do not need a new house.
- I don’t see you.
- We don’t see the house.
- She does not see her friend.
- Bosco does not see his wallet.
- I don’t hear the music.
- He does not hear me.
- Jennifer does not hear the alarm.
- They do not hear the kids.
- Bilal do not hear the sound of motorcycles.
- I don’t like it.
- Ashraf don’t like green tea.
- Lazy people does not like work.
Other examples of present indefinite negative tenses
- Julie does not like me.
- Young generation don’t like classical music.
- I don’t need a new job.
- Ellies do not want an old motorcar.
- She does not want a new handbag.
- He does not want Tea.
- I do not like to study.
- Boys do not chase girls.
- Peter does not want to chat with Annabelle.
- Alice does not work for an IT company.
- I do not like this drink very much.
- I do not enjoy playing with other kids.
- Shank does not make models from clay.
- I do not practice the bowling every morning.
- My brother does not earn 300 dollars a week.
- Our team did not play well yesterday
- He does not go to school by bus.
- You don’t speak French.
- John doesn’t speak spanish.
- We don’t have time for a talk.
- It doesn’t affect.
- They don’t want to go to the playing feild.
- She doesn’t like sea food.
- They do not play rugby every week.
- Jen is not a nice person.
- This motorcar does not make a lot of noise.
- I do not like watching movies.
- We are not from sokovia.
- You do not wear pullovers.
- They do not speak latin.
- He does not watch movies.
- I am not from france.
- Steve does not draw nice pictures.
- Akbar don’t like the food they serve at that restaurant.
- Jimmy doesn’t work on sundays.
- My friends don’t usually sleep so early.
- I do not want to play with you.
Some Common Examples of Present Indefinite Tense
Let’s see some common examples of present indefinite tense.
- We produce lasers for cosmetic surgery.
- They move into their new school next month.
- We come for shopping in this shopping mall.
- He reads various kinds of articles.
- I sing different kinds of songs.
- We watch dramas in this Cineplex.
- I write books on different subjects.
- I love to listen to slow-motion songs.
- The sunsets in the west.
- You always shop in that market.
- I always study hard for exams.
- Do you usually listen to him like that?
- So, I go to Sir. Junaid and say “I deserve a better mark in this course”.
- They love to play Hockey.
- In general, I believe that all people can love to adopt the habit of hard work.
- Do you go to school every day?
- He goes to university every day.
Present indefinite tense – More Examples
- They always play baseball in the field
- I don’t like to argue
- Do you like to watch sports
- He awakes at 11 AM
- I read the newspaper daily
- He works in a university
- Water flows in the pool
- Boys watch sports
- Julie always pickup the phone
- George aims carefully at the target
- The bottle contains beer
- This pizza costs 7 dollar
- Ali always answers the questions.
- Arshad accepts a gift from her friend.
- The alarm clock awakes me from sleep.
- Julia’s friends admire her beautiful car.
- The station master announces the departure of the train.
- The Asad’s dog always attacks the Khateeb.
- Sam bakes a cake for Kathy’s birthday.
- Maid baths the baby in warm water.
- uncle barbecues in the garden.
- Jeff beats Willy in the competation.
- Watson bounces a ball.
- The clever dog take a bone.
- Maid brings us some food to eat.
- Salman borrows books from
- The water boils.
- Jenny blows out the candles on her birthday cake.
- They brush their Shoes.
- I clean the car on Everyday.
- The thief runs when he see a policeman coming.
- David coaches the basketball team.
- George controls that robot by a control.
- Cook cuts up the vegetables to makes a salad to eat.
- Shafiq dreams of being a policeman.
- Chris drives the bike to work each morning.
- Dogs love to doze the beaf.
- Kane let the Dishes drain after she washed them.
- Bailey plays cricket every day.