Top Physics MCQs
1. The radian is the plane angle between two radii of a circle and this can cut off on the circumference an arc, which is equal in length to the which of the followings?
2. The branch of science where we study about non-living things is known as
A. Biological science
B. Physical science
C. Mathematical science
D. Chemical science
3. An electromagnetic theory was introduced by
4. Computer Chips are made up of
E. None of these
5. The SI unit of intensity of light is equal to the which one of the followings?
6. The second law of thermodynamics was proposed by which one of the followings?
7. Steradian angle lies in which of the followings dimensions?
E. Both A and B
8. Physical quantities are divided into how many categories
A. Five categories
B. Four categories
C. Two categories
D. Three categories
E. None of the above
9. Which of the following is the least accurately recorded observation
10. Which one is the example of base quantity?