Top 10 MCQs of Chemistry
In this tutorial, we will see top 10 MCQs of chemistry.
- The number of electrons in phosphorus is 15 and the valence electrons must be…
- Which of the following are fructose and glucose?
- When hot molten liquid cools, then…
|impure substances may also form crystals||it turns into gas||first crystals are most pure||it turns into an aqueous solution|
- When hydrogen is added to an alkene, the process is called..
|Dehydration||Hydrogenation||Dehydrohalogenation||None of these|
- If we consider the universal indicators, red color shows…
|strong alkalis||weak acids||weak bases||strong acids|
- Considering the structure of DNA, each strand is made up of
|Phosphate unit||Deoxyribose sugar||Nitrogen base||All of these|
- In the periodic table, valence electrons are indicated by…
|Electron Number||Group Number||Period Number||Atomic mass|
- Which of following is necessary for proper bone and tooth growth?
|Vitamin D||Vitamin C||Vitamin A||Vitamin B|
- OH– are…
|corrosive||turn litmus from red to blue||turn litmus from blue to red||non-metal oxides|
- Source of caproic acid is…
|Palm oil||Beef fat||Butter||Olive oil|
List of All MCQs of Chemistry: Click Here .