PPSC Test MCQs of physics SET 2
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the MCQs of physics for PPSC Test.
- What will be the resultant color if we add all the colors of the rainbow?
(B) Dark Blue
- An instrument used to measure gas pressure is called
- If we add salt to the pure water, its boiling point will
(A) remain same
(D) All of above
- The boiling point of alcohol is
(A) 79 °C
(B) 65 °C
(C) 80 °C
(D) 70 °C
- Which color is formed when we combine red, green and blue?
(A) Dark Blue
- The heating elements in electric kettles and irons are made up of
- The air temperature is lower as compared to sea level at high altitude, so what is the boiling temperature of the water?
(D) None of above
- What type of process is Evaporation?
- What two processes on which refrigerator works?
(A) radiation and evaporation
(B) condensation and evaporation
(C) convection and radiation
(D) condensation and evaporation
- The melting point of ice becomes low if pressure.
Click here to Read More MCQs – SET 3