Here, I am sharing with you, FPSC Computer Instructor Syllabus preparation 2020.
Objective Type Test (MCQs)
Vocabulary (Link), Grammar Usage(Link), Sentence Structure(Link),
Part-II (Masters Level)
History of Computers (Link)
Generations of Computer (Link)
Computer Hardware/Software, (Link)
Number System (Link)
C/C++ Language, (Link)
Windows 7, 8 or 10 (Link 1, Link 2)
Teaching Techniques and Methodology,
Classroom Management and Discipline,
Testing and Evaluation
Computer Instructor Past Paper 2020 FPSC
- In win 7 for accounts, user can customize certain account setting
- Which is not a library in win 7 [Answer is] Movies
- The feature that was removed in win 8 and then added in win 10 [Answer is] start menu
- Shortcut key to minimize all windows and come to desktop [Answer is] Window key + D
- USB stands for [Answer is] Universal Serial Bus
- Windows 10 belongs to [Answer is] Windows NT
- Win 10 released in [Answer is] 2015
- A set of instructions perform specific task [Answer is] Software
- System.collections contains classes and interfaces.
- High and low values represent [Answer is] 0/1
- In win 10, what is the shortcut key to take a screenshot of the entire display and save? Window key + prtscr Key.
- AI is in the fifth generation.
- 1st generation’s technology [Answer is] Vacuum tubes
- Which semi-conductor technology is used in modern computers [Answer is] Transistors
- Batch processing was mainly used in [Answer is] 1st generation
- ENAIC [Answer is] Electronic numerical integrator and Computer
- Functions are by default [Answer is] Public
- LCD stands for [Answer is] Liquid Crystal Display
- CRT stands for [Answer is] Cathode ray tube
- This allows the user to setup home network in win 7, for sharing files and printer [Answer is] Home Group
- A term in computer technology used for a change in technology [Answer is] Generation
- Father of computer who was a mathematician [Answer is] Charles Babbage
- Win 10 is designed to work on tablets and laptops.
- Convert 999 decimal value in octal [Answer is] 1747
- AE67 hexa is equal to None of these
- Which converts code into machine [Answer is] Compiler
- Cin and scanf difference [Answer is] scanf is a function and Cin is a stream object
- 3rd Generation uses [Answer is] Integrated Circuits
- The joystick is [Answer is] Input Device
- 5th generation uses [Answer is] ULSI
- What is an operating system
- What is not true about kernel
- Vacuum tubes from which generation
- third-generation used which technology
- IC was used in which generation
- Windows 10 launched in which year
- Which new feature is in window 10
- High and low represents in computer
- Batch processing system is from which generation
- USB stands for
- LCD stands for
- Joystick is which type of device
- Crt stands for
Pedagogy Portion of FPSC paper computer instructor
pedagogy Today FPSC paper computer instructor
dated: 22 Sep 2020
1) A student comes late in your class. What will you do? Try to know the reason
2) the goal of education should be? acquiring knowledge skill habits
3) CAI stand for computer-assisted interaction
4) to use previously learned material in a new situation? application.
5) the teacher used to conduct an in-process evaluation of a student during lessons? formative assessment.
6) what will do if the student does not attend your class.:?
The education confined to educational institution is ?
a. Informal education
b. Non formal education
c. Formal education
THE CORRECT ANSWER IS c
A student comes late in your class. Then you will
A. Inform to parents
B. Punish him
C. Try to know the reason
D. Not pay attention there
The correct answer is Option C
Determining the aim of education is the responsibility of ?
THE CORRECT ANSWER IS d
The best definition of education is that it is ?
A. prearation for life B. getting knowledge
C. learning d . growth resulting from experiences
THE CORRECT ANSWER IS d
The real goal of education should be ?
a. securing a certificate
b. acquiring skills habbits and knowledge
c. training to made a living
d. mastery of subjects matter
THE CORRECT ANSWER IS b