Last modified on February 14th, 2021
Computer Operator FPSC Syllabus, Preparation and Past Papers.
This article covers the details of Computer Operator jobs in National Highways & Motorway Police, Ministry of Communications, Pakistan.
What is the scale of Computer Operator in FPSC?
The scale of Computer Operator in FPSC is (BS-16).
Eligibility of Computer Operator in FPSC?
Requirements of Computer Operator in FPSC are Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
Syllabus of FPSC computer operator test
The FPSC Computer Operator BS-16 Test is having the 2 sections;
- English Part
Total Number of Questions: 20
- Professional Test Part
Total Number of Questions: 80
Part-II Professional Test (Total 80 MCQs)
Program logic (Program logic Preparation Link)
- Visual Basic (Visual Basic Preparation Link)
- C++ (C++ Preparation Link)
- Java (Java Preparation Link)
- Unix/Red Hat Linux Operating System (Unix/Red Hat Linux Operating System Preparation Link).
- Computer Networks and the Internet (Computer Networks and Internet Preparation Link)
- Computer Graphics and Algorithms (Computer Graphics and Algorithms Preparation Link)
- Development of Basic Algorithms (Development of Basic Algorithms Preparation Link)
The test pattern of FPSC computer operator test
- Test Type is based on MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions are 100
- Total Marks are 100
- Time Allowed is 100 minutes
- There is no Negative Marking.
Read More MCQs for preparation of test of Computer Operator in Atomic energy
- Computer Hardware MCQs
- Data Security MCQs
- Social Networks MCQs
- Internet and Email MCQs
- Microsoft MS Word MCQs
- Microsoft Excel MCQs
- Microsoft Windows MCQs
- Basic Use Of Computer MCQs
- Basic Use of Computers MCQs
- Internet MCQs Quizlet
- MS Access MCQs
- Microsoft PowerPoint MCQs
- Computer Skills MCQs
- computer general knowledge MCQs
- Electronic Record-Keeping MCQs
- Generations and History of computers MCQs
- Search Engines MCQs