Grammar and Vocabulary English Solved MCQs
Let us see the Grammar and Vocabulary English Solved MCQs.
1. We couldn’t open the new store as scheduled, due to lacking ____ _.
2.Three very _____ cats are owned by us.
3.You should just leave him alone, if your invitations are met with repeated ______ .
4._____ i can talk, you are the only person.
5.Mr Smith was _____ mishandling funds, in the course of the meeting.
6. She admitted that she had contemplated suicide on many an occasion, writing her memoirs, Doreen, _____ lost a daughter to cancer.
Who had herself
8.Plenty of time I’ve told you that i _______ .
do love you
was love you
need love you
have love you
9.Having such a famous man for a mother____ had an effect on Emily’s childhood.
10.My brother ____ bought a laptop for his birthday last year.
11.My wife and I bought _______ last week.
Pieces of new furniture
Any new furniture
Some new furniture
A lot of new furniture
12.To spend my summer holidays, where do you think _______?
Might be the best place
A good place
13. Due to _____ having enough money to pay for the hotel, i couldn’t stay any longer.
14. They are happy that the number of their customers are increasing, ___ _, their business hasn’t taken off as expected.
None the less
In as much as
15.I’ve had _____ with you guys, Thanks for having me!
So good time
16.On my way home, I stopped _____ a phone call.
17.’ What if we ____ in for a change?’ ‘Where shall we go this weekend?’
18._____ on holiday, he always gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning.
19. The one who was shocked by the atrocities ought to ask himself what _____ to prevent them.
Did they do
They could have done
They must have done
Had they done
20.Im a teacher and _____ my wife.
Is a teacher
21_____ seen as a threat was important to her.
Not to be
To not be
22.Because her parents _______ , she didn’t marry James.
Haven’t liked him
Were against it
23. Even though I’d tried all possible _____ of communication, i couldn’t get in touch with her.
24.The thing ______ I like the most about my mother is her smile.
25.______ ,he’s not very intelligent, I think he’s an idiot.
To say nothing
That is to say
Having to say
26.In a job interview, avoid ____ questions that are too personal.
Having to answer
You should answer
27.The kids had bread and butter for lunch, and so ____ .
28. It turned out, all I had to do to convince Janet. ____ talk to her mother,