Last modified on March 3rd, 2022
Grammar and Vocabulary English Solved MCQs
Let us see the Grammar and Vocabulary English Solved MCQs.
1. We couldn’t open the new store as scheduled, due to lacking ____ _.
2.Three very _____ cats are owned by us.
3.You should just leave him alone, if your invitations are met with repeated ______ .
4._____ i can talk, you are the only person.
5.Mr Smith was _____ mishandling funds, in the course of the meeting.
6. She admitted that she had contemplated suicide on many an occasion, writing her memoirs, Doreen, _____ lost a daughter to cancer.
Who had herself
7. As _____ the neighbor-hood I do have concerns, but i don’t dislike the building.
8.Plenty of time I’ve told you that i _______ .
do love you
was love you
need love you
have love you
9.Having such a famous man for a mother____ had an effect on Emily’s childhood.
10.My brother ____ bought a laptop for his birthday last year.
11.My wife and I bought _______ last week.
Pieces of new furniture
Any new furniture
Some new furniture
A lot of new furniture
12.To spend my summer holidays, where do you think _______?
Might be the best place
A good place
13. Due to _____ having enough money to pay for the hotel, i couldn’t stay any longer.
14. They are happy that the number of their customers are increasing, ___ _, their business hasn’t taken off as expected.
None the less
In as much as
15.I’ve had _____ with you guys, Thanks for having me!
So good time
16.On my way home, I stopped _____ a phone call.
17.’ What if we ____ in for a change?’ ‘Where shall we go this weekend?’
18._____ on holiday, he always gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning.
19. The one who was shocked by the atrocities ought to ask himself what _____ to prevent them.
Did they do
They could have done
They must have done
Had they done
20.Im a teacher and _____ my wife.
Is a teacher
21_____ seen as a threat was important to her.
Not to be
To not be
22.Because her parents _______ , she didn’t marry James.
Haven’t liked him
Were against it
23. Even though I’d tried all possible _____ of communication, i couldn’t get in touch with her.
24.The thing ______ I like the most about my mother is her smile.
25.______ ,he’s not very intelligent, I think he’s an idiot.
To say nothing
That is to say
Having to say
26.In a job interview, avoid ____ questions that are too personal.
Having to answer
You should answer
27.The kids had bread and butter for lunch, and so ____ .
28. It turned out, all I had to do to convince Janet. ____ talk to her mother,