(C). Mozilla Firefox
(D). Microsoft Office
Answer: Microsoft Office
Which of the following is open-source software?
(D). All of these
Answer: Microsoft Office
Difference between Open Source Software and Closed Source Software
|OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
|CLOSED SOURCE SOFTWARE
|OSS stands for Open Source Software.
|OSS stands for Closed Source Software.
|The source code is public in Open Source Software.
|The source code is protected in closed-source software.
|All end users can access and use the source code of Open source software.
|The general public or End users can’t access and use the source code of closed-source software.
|There is a more chance of failure of Open source software.
|There is less chance of failure of Closed source software.
|Open Closed software can be installed by anyone on any computer.
|The end user required a license before installation of Closed source software into any computer.
|The price is very less.
|The price is high.
|Open Source Software can be purchased with its source code.
|Closed Source Software can’t be purchased with its source code.
|Anyone can modify the code of Open Source Software.
|Only programmers or allowed persons can only modify the code of closed-source software.
|No one is responsible if anything happened to Open source software.
|The Software house is responsible if anything happened to closed-source software.
|There are no so many limitations on users based on usability and modification of software.
|There are so many limitations on users based on usability and modification of software.
Examples of Open Source Software and Closed Source Software
|Closed Source Software
|Adobe Flash Player
|SugarCRM Community Edition
|Intel Fortran Compiler PE
|JBuilder 2008 Turbo
|Fat Free CRM
|WSDesk – ELEX WordPress HelpDesk & Customer Ticketing System
|Google Docs & Spreadsheets
|WebSphere Application Server
|Intel C++ Compiler PE
Most Important MCQs of Computer Science General Knowledge
- Which of the following is not an apple product?
- Which of the following is not a Microsoft product?
- Which of the following is not an example of malware?
- Which of the following is System Software?
- Which of the following is not antivirus software?
- Which of the following is not open-source software?
- Which of the following is an open-source operating system?
- Which among the following is not related to GIS software?
- Which of the following is not a web browser?
- Which of the following allows the user to view a web page?
- Which of the following program is not a utility?
- Which of the following is not a type of software?
- Which of the following is not a web server?