CRIME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Project in C#.Net
Functional requirements of CRIME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- This system is designed to keep the records in the form of a table of prisoners and about crime, (record includes as prisoner’s name, age, address, his crime, and his punishment). This record will be added by the prison officers when they login to the system.
- The Prison officers must be a registered user (registered to the system first).
- The Prison officers will be able to add the information (message of few lines in word form ) of guards ( a person who is registered as a guard ) that are on duty.
- Prison officers will be able to change the duty shifts (morning or evening) of guards ( a person who is registered as a guard ) and their working hours 24/7.
- FIR number, date of FIR, time, or any additional information (a message in word form) if added by the prison officer will be shown in the form of a table to registered users of a system.
- A unique id will be assigned to prisoners and their FIR by the system’s registered user ( the prison officer).
- One more use of this system will be the admin ( the admin can add the user( the prison officer) and delete the user( the prison officer) just all the other tasks(about the record of prison, postmortem reports, checking cases lists) will be performed by the prison officers.
- Admin and the registered users can never see the reports(data) or cases saved by the prison officers privately.
- The registered prison officers should be able to update the prisoner’s record(includes as prisoner’s name, age, address, his crime, and his punishment) or add the new form.
- The system must have the ability to maintain infinite numbers of records of cases or prisoners.
- The system must have a backup through which the added information (about prisoners, their records) by the prison officer will never lose and it keeps on updating if any change is made by the prison officers.
- The registered prison officers will be able to add a postmortem report (in image form) online with the case of the dead body found by them.
- The system will give no option to any registered user to delete the prisoner records when registered users