Last modified on April 14th, 2021
Digital Marketing Solved MCQs
Let us see the Digital Marketing Solved MCQs.
1. the customer review of a product on an E-Commerce website.
a)Awareness about the brand
b)Awareness about the product
c)Experience the product
2.The main objective of digital marketing is to _________
3.buying relevant keyword and Paid search marketing is about bidding
4. People who had earlier visited the site is __________ Customising advertisement to.
5. This aims at influencing users who have begun their research on search engines, but not needed that they have visited a brand site.
6. Which platform can be used by advertisers and purchase ad impressions across ad exchanges?
a) demand-side platform
b)supply side platform
7. Real-time bidding is a form of programmatic buying
c) Partially True
8. Which capabilities are offered by Web Content Management Tools?
a)Centralized version control
b)Simplification through templates
c)Integration with enterprise applications
9. Which design approaches help in building sites that are optimized for various screen sizes?
a)Mobile optimized design
b)Responsive web design
d)Adaptive web design
10. Site designing for mobile is very similar to the web.
11.Profits related to a new product in its introductory stage of profit related to new product
12. ____________classified by decoding, feedback, encoding and response are together in communication process.
13.Product development comes from_________ source of idea.
D.both a and b
14.Which way of consumers feel or perceive towards an actual product or potential market offering
15.which Products like as “VHS tapes”
16.__________ behavior Highly involved consumer buying behavior while perceiving significant differences between brands
B.variety seeking behavior
C.dissonance reducing behavior
17.___________Procedure in marketing which consists of enlisting opinion leaders as “brand ambassadors” is called
D.none of the above
18.customer is _________, If customer’s expectations and products performance matches
D.none of these
19.Stages such as conviction stage, liking stage, preference stage, and actual purchase stage are all of the process called
20.When the new developed product concept is tested, the next immediate step is to
B.a testing technique
Answer : A
21.____________communication process, receiver and sender are classified as
22.stage in which purchase intention is transformed in to purchase decision is called
D.both b and c
23.media and message are considered as_____________ in communication process
24.’Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
D.all of above
25.___________ is classified An idea for a possible product that company will offer
D.none of the above
If you are interested to read more MCQs, then click here to open a new page.