Table of Contents
Real-Time Android Messaging App Project
Due to the progressively inventions of the technology, everything can be seen with innovative and latest features. As, the cellular-cell phones has come, with all the features, that can have a computers. All users are switching to the smart cellular phones to get advantages of it. In this fast inventing of the information technology era, the mobile communication technology has become need of every people to connect it with the world. Mobile communication is the easy and the cheapest technology for everyone to communicate in any case.
The purpose of developing of the mobile communication application is to enhance the student’s existing knowledge and make them more creative and innovative. Real-Time Android Messaging App will let the users to communicate with the people through their cell phones via blue tooth and Wi-Fi, which includes voice/video calling and SMS/MMS along with photos, videos and documents.
This app enables the audio and video communication among the users from all around the world free of internet cost.
Application should have all intended features are given below.
Student should provide detailed explanation of each feature.
- Able to provide the registration, login/logout interface
- User can send/receive request to connect with other users. This should be saved in address book in the app.
- Should include online communications / chat among users through text messages
- To provide real time environment app must have ability to work with 3G or 4G and/or Wi-Fi and blue tooth
- App Should reflect real time information sharing feature like: sharing of photos/images in your phone gallery with your friends
- App should have functionality of Group text chat (real time group communication)
- Should provide basic file-sharing among friends/family.
- App must support to calling features etc
- Android studio
- Programming Language: Java
- Database SQLite
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here