Table of Contents
uPVC Windows in Rawalpindi Islamabad
Now, a days Upvc windows and doors are famous in Pakistan, especially in big cities of Pakistan like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, and Karachi. Let’s see what is Upvc?
What is uPVC?
uPVC is basically a form of plastic. uPVC stands for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride. uPVC is hard and not flexible and known as rigid. uPVC is often used for window frames and pipework. Regular PVC is a lightweight but strong plastic used in the construction of houses and buildings. uPVC can be made more flexible and softer by adding the plasticizers.
Difference between PVC and uPVC
|Stand for||Polyvinyl chloride||Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride|
|Where it is used?|
Top 10 Advantages of uPVC
- Reduce the noise: the glass can reduce it as much as 70%.
- Timber look and feel: Timber like colors and textures are available.
- Energy Saving: uPVC can save 30-40% on energy costs.
- High security: multi-point locks and multi-chambered uPVC reinforced with galvanized steel provide additional safety.
- Low maintenance: Quick and easy to clean.
- Fire safety:uPVC is fire resistant.
- Weatherproof: welded construction of quality seals and glass will keep your home comfortable through the coldest winters and hottest summers.
- Recycling friendly: It is possible to recycle up to 10 times or it is also possible to convert it into a new product.
- Customization: Surfaces, shapes, and colors of doors and windows are made to suit individual preferences.
- Durable: uPVC is resistant to corrosion.
It is important to note that PVC is not preferably used for window and doors frames. Instead of PVC, uPVC is used for window doors and frames, as it does not decompose and is weather-resistant.
uPVC windows are toxic or not?
uPVC is nontoxic and uPVC is perfectly safe as long as it is not burnt. uPVC production is highly regulated and well managed to make sure that it does not cause any harm or toxicity.
uPVC Windows in Rawalpindi Islamabad.