Role of E-Commerce in Business
The word Commerce means buying and selling things or goods and services as well.
The term E-commerce means electronic commerce. Buying and selling goods in electronic Wayne-commerce is much more than buying and selling.
The role of e-commerce in business.
- The main goal of business to find more customers. The word Electronic means allows an enterprise to reach more customer base.
- Another important aim of the business is to gain profit.
- E-commerce provides very high efficiency in supply chain management.
- E-commerce makes the cash cycle more fast and efficient.
- can easily control Business processes
- E-commerce demands more effort when this is done, it provides many good services.
- E-commerce is a very vast field… It practically likes rebuilding the distribution chains. Its main purposes to cover end to end value points.
- It provides an amazing solution for more complex problems.
Importance of E-commerce
Here some points through these us easily define the importance of e-commerce
E-commerce provides lots of customers across the nation or globe to your business. If anyone makes it business vast, it is a wise choice to choose e-commerce.
Through E-commerce, you improve your business by convincing customers to buy your products. You can sit anywhere in the world but you can easily advertise your product and sell it through the internet.
E-commerce is very inexpensive. The setting up cost of e-commerce business is very low rather set up of a physical shop. It is also very easy to promote your e-commerce business
E-commerce is less expensive than other businesses. There are also fewer chances of risk. All activates done online so there is no need for physical stores. And also saving of other and like rent and electricity bill etc.
E-commerce services all the time available to customers at all times even in the midnight. The customers do not need to visit a physical market if they require anything in the night. It is very helpful for those people who are usually busy with their working routines. So it helps the customers in 24 hours.
- Keep Eye on Consumers’ Buying Habit:
The main benefit of e-commerce it can easily keep eye on customer’s activities about product. Through this we can easily know about customer requirements. By fulfill their needs all time, you can improve your relationship with customers and build a strong relation with them.
For more effective business activities, e-commerce is a more competence way. Expanding your business through e-commerce is much cheaper than -up expanding your business with more brick and mortar locations. You can save you lots of money you need fewer employees to perform operations like billing customers, managing inventory and more.
- Selling Products Across the World:
If you have a physical store or shop, it is limited to the city or area that you can service.E-commerce helps you to sell your all products all over the world. The whole world is your business place, where you can easily sell your things without any geographical limits.
Advantages of E-commerce
- Low operational cost and provide batter quality products
- There is in need of a physical shop or building for business.
- It provides an easy way to find products and make shopping processes faster.
- Easy to start and manage business
- You can easily expand your business.
- There is no geographically limitations
Disadvantages of E-commerce
- There are lots of security issues.
- If your site is crash all businesses will go down.
- There is no way to test the product before purchase
- There is late delivery of products
- There is no privacy.
- Some products are difficult to buy online.
- There is a tax issue.