MCQs for Chemistry Matriculation exam
In this tutorial, we will cover the MCQs for Chemistry Matriculation exam.
- The major component of the troposphere is?
- The Water gas is a mixture of?
|Steam & Air||CO & H2||Hydrogen & Oxygen||None of these|
- Ozone depletion causes?
|Liver diseases||Blood Cancer||Malaria||Skin Cancer|
- Chlorine act as a bleaching agent in the presence of?
- The pH of the acid rains is less than?
- The chemical formula of magnetic oxide is?
- Ozone is a …..gas.
- Rainwater is acidic in nature because air contain?
|Oxygen||Sugar||Carbon dioxide||All of these|
- In water, the ratio of oxygen and hydrogen by mass is?
- Nutrient pollution of water bodies is caused by?
|Acid rain||Pathogens||Nitrates & Phosphates||Both A and C|
MCQs for the subject test of Chemistry.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .