Chemistry MCQs for BSC class
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the Chemistry MCQs for BSC class.
- Phosphoric acid has a formula of …………..
- Which of following is a code that stores information which is used to produce proteins?
|Structure of the base pairs||Number of the base pairs||Order of the base pairs||None of these|
- Due to mobile valence electrons,
|metals are rich insulators||metals are poor electrolytes||metals are poor insulators||metals are not rigid|
- Deficiency of vitamin D causes
|Rickets and osteomalacia||Night blindness||Anemia and bleeding gums||Sugar|
- Chlorine’s (Cl) relative atomic mass is 35.5. this half number is due to
|a half proton||isotopes||a half neutron||a half electron|
- Cellulose is obtained from.
|Plants||Animals||Microorganisms||All of these|
- The difficulty of discharge is highest in
|copper ions||lead ions||calcium ions||silver ions|
- How much energy is provided by 1g of glucose?
|18.8 KJ||24 KJ||9.2 KJ||15.6 KJ|
- In polarization, positive side attracts the
|the positive side of the water molecules||negative side of water molecules||substance dissolves completely in water||metals of group VII|
- How many types of vitamins are there?
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)