Chemistry MCQs for 3rd-year class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for 3rd-year class.
- Word kinetic refers to?
- Oxide of aluminum is
- we can measure electricity by a device known as.
- Halogens react with metals to form
- Any reaction at an anode involves
|the gain of electrons||Gain of protons||Loss of protons||loss of electrons|
- Most acidic among the following is?
- The Mineral acids are?
|man-made||include malic acid||naturally occurring||include formic acid|
- The tendency of a metal to the loose electron is called
- Excess acidity caused by acid rain can be neutralized by adding
|by adding lime||more fertilizers||by removing acidified soil||by adding P2O5|
- Non-metals are poor conductors of
|heat||electricity||both A and B||none of above|