Chemistry MCQs for 10th class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for 10th class.
- The Mutation is a sudden chemical change in?
- A general formula for alcohols is
- The Amino acids are the building blocks of?
- Removal of after molecule in a reaction is termed as
- The Organic chemistry is the study of?
|Carbon and carbon compounds||Acids||Oxygen||Hydrogen|
- Ethanol is made undrinkable by addition of
- The Enzymes contains?
- The reaction which involves breakage of O-H bond in alcohols is
- Cause of acidic rain is?
|Nitrogen||Carboxide||Carbonic Acid||Sulphur Dioxide|
- Methylated spirits contain an estimated percentage 90% of?
Chemistry MCQs for 10th class.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)