Chemistry MCQs for 1st-year class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for 1st-year class.
- Ethanol is biofuel and commonly known as?
|oxygen neutral||Nitrogen neutral||carbon neutral||all of them|
- Is sodium metal soft due to its?
|strong metallic bond||weak metallic bond||Due to hydrogen in it||small size|
- Propane-2-ol will get oxidized to give which of the followings?
- Elements which have properties of metals and non-metals are called?
|crystalline||metalloids||amorphous||none of above|
- 2 methyl-2 propane-2-ol is an example of?
|tertiary alcohol||primary alcohol||secondary alcohol||A and B|
- As the size of atom increases down the group, electropositivity is?
|remains same||decreases||increases||none of above|
- Organic molecules with similar relative molecular mass have alcohols (CnH2n+1OH) bearing high?
|polarity||volatility||boiling point||Sublimation point|
- Bromine is a non-metal in which of the following states?
|solid-state||gaseous state||plasma state||liquid state|
- CH3OH is called
- As compare to beryllium, magnesium is?
|more electropositive||large in size||less electropositive||both A and B|
Chemistry MCQs for 1st-year class.