MCQs for subject test Chemistry assistant professor
In this tutorial, we will cover the MCQs for subject test Chemistry assistant professor.
- The coldest region among all the regions in the atmosphere is?
- NH3is ?
- The freezing point of water is how much in celsius?
- The Saltare?
|Alkalies||Neutral||Base||Both A and C|
- The total volume of water present on earth surface is?
|1.386 Billion KM3|| 1.7 KM3||1.3 Trillion KM3||1.33 Million KM3|
- the Organic compounds are originated from?
- The vital function of protoplasm is due to the presence of?
- Which of the following are insoluble in water?
- The quantity of fresh water present on eating is only about?
- Poly Hydroxyl compounds of Aldehyde and ketones are called?
MCQs for subject test Chemistry assistant professor.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)