Chemistry MCQs for public service commission exam and test
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the Chemistry MCQs for public service commission exam and test.
- Methylated spirit is a form of….
- Key to ability of DNA to pass and store genetic information is due to…..
|its hydrogen bonding||its deoxyribose sugar||its double-stranded structure||its oxygen bonding|
- Particles in solids have….
|lesser energy||greatest energy||least energy||short distances|
- In what form is glucose stored in animal muscles and liver cells?
|Glycogen||Glucagon||Starch||None of these|
- The difficulty of discharge is lowest in..
|potassium ions||silver ions||sodium ions||copper ions|
- Vitamin E is necessary for..
|Eyes and skin||Antioxidant||Energy production in cells||Blood clotting|
- Consider reaction: AgNO3+ NaCl → AgCl + NaNO3. the state of NaNO3 will be
- Nucleic acids were first obtained from
|Pus of infected wounds||Blood of infected wounds||Skin||Hair of infected wounds|
- Other than C and O, main elements of a brick wall include.
- Which of following used word ‘vitamin’ for the missing factors that were needed to sustain the healthy growth?
|Casmir Funk||C. Eijkman||F.G Hopkins||None of these|
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .