Chemistry MCQs for MSC Chemistry masters class
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the Chemistry MCQs for MSC Chemistry masters class.
- Alternative techniques to crystallization involve the
|centrifuging||decanting||Oxidation||Both A and B|
- ………….. causes dry skin when taken in very high amount?
|Vitamin B||Vitamin A||Vitamin D||Vitamin C|
- If molten Lead Bromide (PbBr2) is electrolyzed,
|at the anode, molten lead can be seen||at a cathode, brown fumes can be seen||at the anode, brown fumes of bromide gas are given off||A and B|
- Deficiency of vitamin A leads to the………….
|Anemia and bleeding gums||Scurvy||Rickets and osteomalacia||Night blindness|
- In an acidified solution of Potassium Dichromate(VI) (K2Cr2O7), Dichromate ion (Cr2O7-2) becomes reduced to
|Chromium (III) ions||Chromate (IV) ions||Chromium (I) ions||Chromium (VII) ions|
- Vitamin B is soluble in
|Water||Fat||Both A and B||None of these|
- Electronic thermometers
|are mercury in glass thermometer||used to reduce the risk of mercury poisoning if broken||alcohol in glass thermometer||greatly replaced by alcohol in glass thermometer|
- ……….. is the key to the ability of DNA to store genetic information and to pass it on from generation to generation?
|Deoxyribose sugar||Phosphate unit||Double stranded structure of DNA||B and C|
- In the periodic table, the period number indicates the number of
- …………….. is obtained by heating tendons and bones in water?
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)