Chemistry MCQs for 2nd-year class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for 2nd-year class.
- .When the hydroxyl group is attached to the carbon atom bonded to two other carbon atoms, alcohol formed is
|secondary alcohol||primary alcohol||tertiary alcohol||quaternary alcohol|
- Sodium metal is soft due to
|strong metallic bond||weak metallic bond||hydrogen gas||hydroxides|
- Alcohol (CnH2n+1OH) with a lowest molecular mass at room temperature is
|liquid||solid||gas||B and C|
- Elements which have properties of metals and non-metals are
|metalloids||crystalline||amorphous||none of above|
- As the size of atom increases down group, electropositivity
|consistent||decreases||increases||none of above|
- The chemical formula of Zinc Hydroxide is
- Bromine is a non-metal in
|gaseous state||plasma state||solid-state||liquid state|
- K2O + H2O →
|KOH||K(OH)3||KOH||KO + H2 + O2|
- As compare to beryllium, magnesium is
|large in size||more electropositive||less electropositive||both A and B|
Chemistry MCQs for 2nd-year class.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry: Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)