Chemistry MCQs for 9th class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for 9th class.
- Fuel gasohol is a mixture of
|methanol||petrol||ethanol||both B and C|
- Metals difficult to oxidize are called
|noble metals||strong metals||weak metals||none of above|
- Methylated spirit use to satiate their desire instead of alcohol and end up in getting
|death||blindness||Aids||both A and B|
- On contact with oxygen, Rubidium forms
|normal oxide||superoxide||peroxide||none of above|
- Alcohols react with oxygen to form
|carbon monoxide||Hydrogen||carbon dioxide||carbon trioxide|
- Most metallic among the following is
- Brazil has fewer oil reserves that’s why they can grow a lot of sugar cane to produce
- As we move across period electronegativity
|decreases||becomes zero||remains same||increases|
- Organic molecules containing hydroxyl group are called
- As we move across the period from left to right, the reactivity of metals with oxygen
|remains same||increases||decreases||Sometimes increase sometimes decreased|
Chemistry MCQs for 9th class.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry: Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)