Chemistry MCQs for BSC bachelors class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for BSC bachelors class.
- Aluminum is preferred in overhead power cables because it is…
|lighter in weight||more in weight||acts as an insulator, in case of lightening||prevents accidents|
- The general formula of Monosaccharides is
- Reactivity series of metals is also called as the
|electrochemical series||preferential series||electrolytic series||B and C|
- Total amino acids synthesized by human bodies are?
- The rate of reaction can be calculated by dividing the change in mass or volume by
|total mass||Total volume||time taken||temperature|
- The condensed structural formula of Caproic acid is
- Forming an ionic bond in Potassium Fluoride (KF), Potassium ion (K+)…
|gets a double positive charge||gets a double negative charge||gets a double positive charge||gets a single positive charge|
- Vitamin B is necessary for…
|Eyes and skin||Healing wounds and preventing colds||Energy production in cells||Bones and teeth|
- Valency of carbonate ion CO3 is…
- Starch is an example of…
List of All MCQs of Chemistry: Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)