MCQS for Chemistry, O level
In this tutorial, we will cover the MCQs for Chemistry of O level.
- Who is called the father of modern chemistry?
|Lavoisier||Bill Gates||Einstein||C.V. Raman|
- Most of the aquatic animals cannot survive above?
- Which is not a type of elements?
- Which one of the following disease is caused by mercury?
- Which acid is present in lemon?
|malic acid||tartaric acid||Uric Acid||citric acid|
- The blister copper is refined by?
- The chemical formula of Urea is?
- Rare gases are
|tri atomic||di atomic||mono atomic||None of above|
- Sodium carbonate is commercially manufactured by ?
|Ostwald’s Process||Solvay Process||Frisch Process||Haber’s Process|
MCQs for Chemistry of O level.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)