Geography MCQs for BSC and BSCS class
1. These two rainfalls Orographic or relief is due to the air being forced to rise against a high_____?
A. Torrent rainfall
B. Demographic rainfall
C. Conventional rainfall
D. None of these
2. Two air masses separating by boundary zone of different_____is called a front?
3. In bulk, Igneous rocks contain large variety of_____?
4. The conventional rainfall is associated with_____months?
5. The process in which birth and growth of_____accur is called frontogenesis?
6. Is Granite converted into gneiss after_____?
7. The most rainiest areas fall within the tropic of_____?
B. East pole
D. North pole
8. Air masses diverge from areas and it is known as area of_____?
D. Both A and B
9. A rock which is soft like clay and sand and it is maybe hard like_____?
10. _____ and clay is a rock may be porous like chalk or non-porus like granite?
D. All of these