MCQS for Chemistry, A-level
In this tutorial, we will cover the MCQs for Chemistry, A-level.
- Emits are vomit inducing substances which are added to?
- The blistering form of copper is ____ form?
- Sometimes, Brazilians used fuel for their vehicles instead of petrol, the fuel they used is?
|alcohol||ethanol||gasoline||all of them|
- Vitamin A is soluble in?
|fats||water||Both A&B||None of these|
- An Ester completely hydrolyzed when it is refluxed with a/an
|base||alkali||acid||all of them|
- Vitamin B is soluble in?
|water||fats||Both A&B||None of these|
- Ethanol is used as
|catalyst||fuel||solvent||both Band C|
- How many types of DNA?
- Molecules of alcohol have?
|dipole forces||van der Vaal’s forces||hydrogen bonding||all of them|
- The Nucleic acid was first discovered in?
MCQs for Chemistry, A-level.
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)