Chemistry MCQs for 4th-year class
In this tutorial, we will cover the Chemistry MCQs for 4th-year class.
- The melting point of silica is
|1660 °C||1800 °C||1650 °C||1560 °C|
- Metallic oxides are
|acidic in nature||alkaline in nature||neutral||basic in nature|
- All are ionic compounds except
- Boron is a
- Potassium Oxide is formed through
|one potassium ion with one oxygen ion||two potassium ions with two oxygen ion||two potassium ions with one oxygen ion||one potassium ion with two oxygen ion|
- As we move across the period basic character of oxides
|decreases||increases||remains same||becomes zero|
- The molecular weight of C3H8 is
- Evaporation occurs only
|At the surface of a liquid||after boiling||after extreme cooling||if boiling occurs at atmospheric pressure|
- Which of followings are obtained from cereals, fruits, and vegetables?
List of All MCQs of Chemistry: Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)