In this tutorial, we will try to answer the followings;
MCQS of Computer Science CS for FPSCS test, federal public service comission SET8
- ____ software is used for workgroup computing
(D) Both A and B
- ____ devices stores instructions that help the computer startup
(C) Hard disk
- _____is a technique used to protect a computer system from loss of data and other potential losses.
(A) Data striping
(B) Tolerant computing
(C) Disk mirroring
(D) None Of These
- _____ is the Bottom-most layer of OSI model.
(A) Data link
- Instant messaging, video conferencing, webcams, MUDs, MOOs and chat are examples of?
- Which is the important property of fiber optic?
(D) None of These
- _______ is extracting the original information-bearing signal from a carrier wave.
- An attribute in database is called?
- Which virus is a polymorphic virus?
(B) Trojan Horse
(D) Logic Bomb
- ________ protocols is used by www?