Last modified on May 27th, 2019
What is Walk-through?
Walk-through is an informal and manual review technique to find the defects, bugs and different kind of ambiguities and problems in the documents.
What are main goals and objectives of walk-through?
There are many objectives of the walkthrough. Some of them are as follows;
- To improve the product overall
- To detect the hidden and unseen bugs
- To evaluate the test cases and documents.
- Understanding of the review object
- To discuss the alternative of design
- To discuss the alternative of implementations
- Mutual learning
|There is no proper plan.||Planned meeting.
All meeting members already know their roles.
|Started by the author||Started by the overall project team|
|The author built a record for defects discussed during the meeting.||Recorder built a record for defects discussed during the meeting.|
|The author presents the overall code.
Other team members try to find the defects and give suggestions
|One of the readers presents the product code.
All the team inspects and tries to find the defects.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021