Last modified on May 27th, 2019
What is a review?
The review is a static analysis technique performed by software testing team for testing the;
- Requirements documents
- Software designs
- Software code
- Software test plans
- Software test cases and all the things involved in the development of a software.
What are types of reviews?
- technical review
- informal review.
What are management reviews of the software?
Work product is reviewed by the representatives of the management to evaluate and to ensure the quality of the work product.
What are peer reviews of the software?
Work product is reviewed by the author or by some team members of the author to ensure the quality of the work product.
What are audit reviews of the software?
Work product is reviewed by the reviewer external to the software team to evaluate that work product is following the agreements and standards etc.
What is workflow of the review process?
Workflow of the review process has following phases in sequence;
- Overall planning
- Check entry criteria
- Review Meeting
- Fixing the defects
- Follow up meetings
- Checking the exit criteria.
- What Is AssignCode and How Can It Help With Java Assignment? - May 27, 2021
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021