What is white box testing?
In white box testing, we test the internal structure of the program. Internal structure means program code, implementation, and design of the program.
Advantages of white box testing:
- Makes the code error free.
- Helps in code optimization.
Disadvantages of white box testing:
- A well-skilled developer is required for code testing.
- More time-Consuming.
Techniques of white box testing:
There are different white box testing techniques available. Some of these are as follows;
- Statement Coverage
- Condition Coverage
- Multiple Condition Coverage Click Here for details
- Multiple Condition Decision Coverage Click Here for details
- Decision Coverage etc.